Here we are at the end of the first week of 2011.
Doesn't Christmas seem like ages ago? I hope you are all having a spectacular start to the year. How are the new year resolutions coming along?
My year started with an unexpected dose of the January Blues and I know I wasn't the only one. For me I think it was a natural reaction after all the hype and excitement of Christmas.
To help dig myself out of the blues I reminded myself of all the good things that 2010 brought;
* My first ever publishing contract
*The realisation of my lifelong dream - I became a self-employed writer in April
* A gorgeous one-bedroom flat all to myself
*I met one of the most inspirational women on the planet - Dawn Breslin
* Had the life-changing privilege of doing Dawn's Consciously Female Silver Programme
* My book Prozac & Prayer: A Brief Memoir of Madness was released as an e-book and Amazon Kindle book
* Volunteering opportunities with Oor Mad History and Health In Mind
Once I started looking for the positives of the previous year I couldn't stop. I've limited the list to the major goodies that happened. What would your 'Good Things of 2010' list look like?
What are you hoping for in 2011?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment