Spring flowers

Spring flowers

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Welcome Back Sunshine!

Sunshine broke through the last of my dark mood this morning - while I was doing the dishes, of all things. Sunshine literally shone on me as I stood at the kitchen sink. Now I know this doesn't seem at all exciting but if you read my last post you'll know that actually it's significant and cause for celebration!
  I had the worst PMT all last week and Dawn explained that the full moon didn't help either as it has such a strong pull on our emotions. I don't know much about the cycles of the moon affecting us but it makes sense that something else was working against me last week. It certainly felt like some celestial energy was at work.
  As I have finally mastered downloading CD's on to my MP3 Player (Don't laugh, it's tricky at first...) I listened to Dawn's lovely voice going through the uplifting affirmations as I did the chores. Insted of being annoyed at mess, dishes, and the mundane aspects of human life, I had my mind on higher thoughts and it was a welcome change.
  As I've said before, different affirmations seem highlighted for me on different days and yesterday and today it's been the affirmation that says "The Past is in the Past."
  It's true the past is in the past, and it doesn't have to mean the distant past. Last week is in the past, five minutes ago is in the past. So, the good news is that although last week was truly horrible, it's gone and all I can do is let it go. It feels so good to fully realise that last week is gone and the only time is exists is when I think of it or dwell on what was so terrible about it.
  I have the choice and as a reasonably intelligent woman, I choose to look forward and to the positive things in the week ahead.

One of my affirmation cards this morning said: I Can Change My Life By Changing My Thoughts.

How apt...

Consciously Female Website

My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment